Our nursery is located at: 2205 SE 23rd Place, Gainesville, FL 32641-1474
If you use your GPS you may end up at the local landfill … these directions are the best way to find us easily!
- Go East on University until the road splits to the right for Hawthorne Road.
- Turn right onto Hawthorne Road (State Road 20).
- Take the next right onto SE 15th Street.
- Go South on 15th Street for about 1.3 miles (past the Gainesville Blueberry Farm on your left)
- Turn left at 23rd Place.
- Please drive slowly from now on. Our hosts receive complaints from their neighbors if people drive too fast on the dirt road. This creates a dust hazard for the people and property we drive past, as well as endangering the animals and one small child who live in the area and might wander out into the road.
- Go to the end of the paved road, and through the gate with all the no-trespassing signs.
- Continue on along the dirt road, taking the left fork (straight is a private driveway) and then the curve to the right.
- If the gate is closed, please re-close it behind you.
- Pass the fenced enclosures with chickens and sheep on the left and a raised house on the right.
- You’ll see the Edible Plant Project Nursery on the left.
If you get lost call Michael 561 236 2262.
Here are some photos from our Facebook Albums … click any photo to enlarge!
Early days – the plants arrive from our old nursery.
Debra and Cecilia clear weeds and roots … while Ziggy watches!
Michael and Cecilia put up the greenhouse.
Michael and Norm putting up the greenhouse.
There are always yummy snacks to look forward to!!!
Join our Facebook Group!!!